Services We Offer
- QuickBooks Setup & Installations
- Data Files Restore
- QuickBooks file repair
- Restore and backup company file
- Pay Roll Setup
- Online Banking Setup
- Error Codes Fixing
- Resolve Login Issuess
- QB Error Resolution errors like 15271 , 15240 , 15223 , 15270 , 15222, 15215 , 9998 , 13 & more.
- Account Reconciliation Issuess
- Data import/export Assistance
- Third Party Application Integrations
Resolution of Printing Issues
- Unable / Not able to Print
- Unable to connect the printer
- Alignment of printing pages
- Setting up the printer with QuickBooks
- Printer not detected QuickBooks
- Printer Library Error
Data File Issuess
- Forgot User Name Password
- Data / Company File missing
- Issuess with Importing Exporting data file
- QuickBooks Data Recovery
- Rebuilding Data files
- Multi User Setup
QuickBooks Online Banking Numeric Error
Most of the errors encountered associated with online bank feeds occur due to setup issues, connection issues or incorrect configurations.
Common Errors: OL-202,OLSU-1011, OLSU-1016, OLSU-1013, OLSU-1014,OL-205, OL-203, OL-206, OL-231, OL-232 and OL-249, OL-332, OL-301, OL334, OL-209, OL-392 and OL-393.
Errors may occur while bank account setup in QuickBooks or while QuickBooks is attempting to update or refresh existing bank account information.
- Error 102 is encountered when the bank website is experiencing technical issues, is under maintenance or during data transfer issues.
- Error 103 is encountered while login credentials entered in QuickBooks Online are not accepted by bank or financial institution site.
- Error 108 is encountered when bank website returns a message which require user action.
- Error 109 is encountered when the user password is expired or due for an update.
- Error 155 is encountered when bank website is blocking the Inuit QBO connections
- Error 185 is encountered when bank website require additional information which might not be stored in Intuit’s QBO can store.
- Error 187 is encountered incorrect answer is provided against the Two Factor Authentication (2FA) question.
- Error 192 is encountered when financial institution website is blocking QuickBooks Online access.
- Error 310 is encountered when username or pasword entered is incorrect.
- Error 323 is encountered when either there are two accounts with same name & number or there are duplicate entries QBO.
- Error 325 indicates that transaction downloading is still in progress
- Error 9999 is encountered when key information is missing on the finiacial institution website that is mandatory for secured login.